- NGATA, A.T. and Pei TE HURINUI, Ngā Mōteatea (Part 1). New Edition of 1958 edition, 2004. xxxviii + 464 pp., two audio CDs, genealogies. 2004. Price $69.99 (hardback).
- NGATA, A.T. and Pei TE HURINUI, Ngā Mōteatea (Part 2). New Edition of 1961 edition. xxxviii + 425 pp., two audio CDs, genealogies. 2005. Price $69.99 (hardback).
- NGATA, A.T. and Pei TE HURINUI, Ngā Mōteatea (Part 3). New Edition of 1970 edition. xlii + 660 pp., audio CD, genealogies. 2006. Price $69.99 (hardback).
- NGATA, A.T. and Hirini Moko MEAD, Ngā Mōteatea (Part 4). New Edition of 1991 edition with English translation. xviii + 380 pp., two audio CDs, genealogies. 2007. Price $69.99 (hardback)..
14. OLDMAN, W.O., The Oldman Collection of Maori Artifacts. New Edition with introductory essay by Roger Neich and Janet Davidson, and finder list. 192pp., including 104 plates. 2004. Price $30.
15. OLDMAN, W.O., The Oldman Collection of Polynesian Artifacts. New Edition with introductory essay by Roger Neich and Janet Davidson, and finder list. 268pp., including 138 plates. 2004. Price $35.
37. DE BRES, Pieter H., Religion in Atene: Religious Associations and the Urban Maori. 95pp. 1971. Price $4.10.
38. MEAD, S.M., Lawrence BIRKS, Helen BIRKS, and Elizabeth SHAW, The Lapita Pottery Style of Fiji and Its Associations. 98pp. 1975. Price $7.00.
41. McLEAN, Mervyn,. An Annotated Bibliography of Oceanic Music and Dance. 252pp. 1977, with 74pp. 1981 Supplement. Price $12.30.
43. BLUST, Robert, The Proto-Oceanic Palatals. 183+x pp. 1978. Price $12.00.
45. HOOPER, Antony and Judith HUNTSMAN (eds), Transformations of Polynesian Culture. 226+viii pp. 1985. Price $35.00.
47. SIIKALA, Jukka. 'Akatokamanāva. Myth, History and Society in the South Cook Islands. 153+xi pp. 1991. Price $29.95.
48. PAWLEY, Andrew (ed.), Man and a Half: Essays in Pacific Anthropology and Ethnobiology in Honour of Ralph Bulmer. 624pp. 1992. Price $70.00.
49. SORRENSON, M. P. K., Manifest Duty: The Polynesian Society Over 100 Years. 160pp. 1992. Price $32.50.
50. BROWN, DOROTHY (comp.), Centennial Index 1892-1991. 279pp. 1993. Price $30.00.
51. TE ARIKI TARA 'ARE, History and Traditions of Rarotonga. Translated by S.Percy Smith. Edited by Richard Walter and Rangi Moeka'a. 216pp., genealogies and song texts. 2000. Price $70.00.
52. REILLY, Michael P.J., War and Succession in Mangaia—from Mamae's Texts. 112pp., geneaologies and maps. 2003. Price $16.00.
53. BIGGS, Bruce Grandison, Kimihia te Mea Ngaro: Seek That Which is Lost. 80pp. figs. 2006. Price $30.00.
54. REILLY, Michael P.J., Ancestral Voice from Mangaia: A History of the Ancient Gods and Chiefs. xiv + 330 pp., maps, drawings, genealogies, index. 2009. Price $40.00.
55. TE HURINUI, Pei, King Pōtatau: An Account of the Life of Pōtatau Te Wherowhero the First Māori King. 303 + xiv pp., figs, genealogies, indexes, maps. 2010. (Available to members of the Society only at $40.00.)
56. McRAE, Jane, Ngā Mōteatea: An Introduction / He Kupu Arataki. Māori translation by Hēni Jacobs. 158 pp., biblio., figs, notes, song texts. 2011. (Available to members of the Society only at $28.00.)
TOKELAU DICTIONARY. lii + 503 pp. Price: $35.00.
INCEST PROHIBITIONS IN MICRONESIA AND POLYNESIA: Special Issue, June 1976. 155pp. Price $12.00.
FUTURE DIRECTIONS IN THE STUDY OF THE ARTS OF OCEANIA: from Special Issue, June 1981. 70pp. Price $4.00.
BIOLOGICAL ANTHROPOLOGY IN THE PACIFIC: Special Issue, March 1994. 108pp. Price $12.50.
KIE HINGOA 'NAMED MATS', 'IE TŌGA 'FINE MATS' AND OTHER TREASURED TEXTILES OF SAMOA & TONGA: Special Issue, June 1999. 120pp. Price $15.00.
ESSAYS ON HEAD-HUNTING IN THE WESTERN SOLOMON ISLANDS: Special Issue, March 2000. 144pp. Price $15.00.
POSTCOLONIAL DILEMMAS: REAPPRAISING JUSTICE AND IDENTITY IN NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA: Special Issue, September 2003. 124 pp. Price $15.00.
POLYNESIAN ART: HISTORIES AND MEANINGS IN CULTURAL CONTEXT: Special Issue, June 2007. 192 pp. Price $30.00.
|The Polynesian Society (Incorporated) |
Department of Māori Studies, The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand
t +64 9 373 7599 ext 88506 | email email@example.com
|Please click on the logo to follow our updated Facebook profile and Society news and events.|